Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I just wanna said "Happy anniv 14 month for us" :)

Hour show at 11:35 tonight. My eyes are sleepy and started fireflies but I try to stay awake that night. Time goes by and directed at 11:54. Maybe you wonder why I look at the last and what exactly am I waiting for? Exactly at 00.00 teng ..... 2 june 2011 ..... "HAPPY 14th MONTH ANNIVERSARY with my boy" was a   I've been waiting. He was fast asleep so tired maybe because I understand that. I send an SMS (text messages) via my cell phone and say "Happy Anniversary". I know he will not wake up so I sent an SMS that that would have him read the next day. I can only look at his face, who was sleeping and would like anniversary and I know he did not hear it:)

I was awakened by a text message from my mother this morning. This morning he woke up earlier than me and I saw he was sitting while watching TV. I hope this morning. I imagine this morning when I woke up he was right beside me and say Anniversary. But all far beyond my expectations of what I imagined. There was no greeting Anniversary,congratulatory smile even in the morning though. Everything feels weird ...... Why is he like this? Maybe he forgot that today is our Anniversary to 14 months? I get nut of bed and headed for the bathroom. I hope when I go back to the room he would say that. But all still the same as before. He just shut up and keep quiet. The residence that lasted until he left for work. No kiss on the forehead which he usually did before leaving for work.

My cell phone vibrates. Apparently I got 1 new message. I picked it up and read the contents of the SMS that told me it was a text message from my girlfriend. Shock and sadness mixed when I read the SMS. Should I cry? But I could not hold my tears. I understand with what he said. I kept thinking about everything until finally my own headache. Need someone to share. Yes ... This time I really needed someone. Need rest. Whether these feelings?

Crying is not the best solution, but sometimes it could make me calmer. I decided to leave, just walk entertain yourself.But today Bandung is really not friendly. Jams everywhere. I was confused where to go my direction and purpose. Then I decided to go to a mall to just refreshing possible with this sense of sadness I will lose:) I just wanted to say "Happy 14th Anniversary wishes month We would be better and i just said three words to you .. I LOVE YOU:) " 


No comments:

Post a Comment