Friday, June 3, 2011

2 days which is unusual!

Truly fake ? Is it an appropriate word to describe the condition on currently ?

The horn sound of car from the streets of Bandung add atmosphere tonight. Bandung is not friendly 2 day. State of the traffic jams make me lazy to walk out of the room not big but enough  to makes me comfortable in this place. The gadget which is right beside me always faithful to accompany me in any situation.

I don't know what I was thinking tonight? Youtube play the same songs from earlier. And I don't bored to listen this song. A song from a famous artist make me more and more confused. Maybe the lyrics are so deep that makes me stayed to silent.
This time was different
Felt like I was just a victim
And it cut me like a knife
When you walked out of my life
Now I'm in this condition
And I got all the symptoms
Of a girl with a broken heart
But no matter what
You'll never see me cry

How did I get here with you
I'll never know
I never meant to let it get so personal
And after all I tried to do
To stay away from love with you
I'm broken-hearted
I can't let you know
And I won't let it show
You won't see me cry

That is the part of the lyrics of the song. I don't know what makes me really like the song. Or maybe because the song describes the mood and my heart that really was not in sync currently. Anything of the reasons, I really really like the song.

2 days unusual? What has happened something extraordinary? Is there storm or has occurred  war here? NO! doesn't it ! So what? What does mean? Should I post them all?  I think it is not necessary. I am just an ordinary woman and want a happiness. Then happiness like what I want?  Maybe you would know the answer without I give out to know you.

Actually I don't understand what I wrote of earlier. I was confused what the purpose of it all. Let the time will answer. Why are these words often occur when someone is hit by a problem or whatever it is. Why should always be like that? Maybe I will say the same without me knowing if I actually didn't know what I mean.

No comments:

Post a Comment