Friday, June 17, 2011

How to clean make up brushes? It's easy!!

What will you need?
- of course: brushes that need to be cleaned
- extra virgin olive oil
- moisturizing shampoo (i like to use baby shampoo too)
- paper towels
Why am I using oil to clean dirty brushes?
Because, when we apply make up, brushes become oily. Our skin produces oil, so we need oil to clean oil. Many people use extra virgin olive oil as make up remover, so there you go! The cheapest make up remover you'll find :)
(i said 'oil' like 10 times, lol :D )
How to clean brushes?
Take paper towel, add little bit of olive oil, and then scrub brush around into it. I don't know how to explain it better :D
Do that for a while, until make up comes off from brush.
Now wash your brushes with water. Then apply little bit of shampoo on your hand, and to the same thing you did with olive oil. Wash your brushes again, and leave them somewhere to dry.
Where I found this?
I've been doing this for months now, and I found this 'tip' on youtube. Kandee made video about it, and there you can see how to do it if you did understand me :) I hope I helped, talk to you soon :) xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment