Wednesday, April 6, 2011

America's Next Top Model S16 E5 photography #2

I've been watching this show for a while, and I have to say that I really like it! Some girls are fabulous, cute, amazing, worth of watching :) But there are some girls I just can't looking at them, like Monique, Molly and Brittani. For me Alexandria is the best!  Girls in show don't like her, but for me she's awesome! :)

Episode 5 was on TV March 23, but I really like photo shoot in that episode, so I have to 'review' it :)

Models were wearing clothes designed by Rachel Zoe and they were posing with wild animal!

What do you think about pictures? Do you watch this show? Who do you like the most? Which photo is the best?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gledam ovu emisiju već neko vreme, i moram reći da mi se jako dopada! Neke devojke su prelepe, slatke, izvanredne, savršene, vredno gledanja :) Ali postoje i neke devojke koje ne mogu ni pogledati, kao što su Monique, Molly i Brittani. Po meni je Alexandria najbolja! Devojke u šou je ne vole, ali po meni je ona super! :)

Epizoda 5 se prikazivala na TV-u 23. marta, ali jako su mi se svidele fotografije pa moram da vam im pokažem i napišem ponešto o emisiji :)

Modeli su nosili odeću koju je dizajnirala Rachel Zoe i pozirale su sa divljom životinjom!

Šta mislite o slikama? Da li gledate ovu emisiju? Ko vam se najviše sviđa? Čija fotografija je najbolja?
















Photographer: Baldomero Fernandez





No comments:

Post a Comment